- January, February & Early March - Finish 2050 Pathways update, build the 2050 costs team
- March- Iteration 1, rough guesses from available data (mostly Markal).
- April to mid June - checking with Whitehall analytical leads and other data sources
- 10th June - lock down of Calculator input assumptions
- Mid June to early July - preparing for release to stakeholders (checking operability of Calculator, presentation of costs, and identifying "bombs" and lines to take).
- July - release to c. 300 stakeholders.
- July to Autumn - updating costs taking on board updates from Whitehall analysts and selected comments from credible stakeholders.
- Autumn - public launch of Calculator, tech manual and analytical report.