This is part of a series of "what makes a great.." notes to help people who are interested in copying the 2050 calculator. They are ideals, which the UK calculator may not live up to.
Once the excel spreadsheet has been prepared, the one pages developed and the implications worked out, it is time to check if the work is correct. We did this by an open 'call for evidence'.
A great call for evidence:
- Openly publishes the spreadsheet, documentation, implications and potentially the web version of the model
- Asks for feedback on the assumptions and presentation
- Encourages feedback by running a series of workshops with:
- Other government departments
- Industry stakeholders
- Non governmental organisations
- ... to explain the work
Previous: What makes a great excel spreadsheet